Thursday, March 19, 2009

Logan logo

Yesterday we were caught in a traffic jam. There was a Logan straight ahead. I was looking intently at the behind of the car.

The patidev spouts, “Looks like an @%$*#$@.”

I’d have fallen off the seat but for the belt.

“Language, honey! There’s a kid in the backseat.”

He continues, “But it really does. You’re looking at the logo, aren’t you?”

He knows me too well. I sure was looking at the logo on the behind of the car.

And I hate to admit that it does look somewhat.. er.. anatomical. It’s even placed so strategically, you know.

“It’s diamond-shaped,” I valiantly tried to defend the guy who designed it.

“Only the hole is. The rest of it looks…”

“Alright, alright.”

Even through the stony silence, I could hear him laugh out loud in his mind.

“Can’t we move away from this car?”

Now the chuckle was audible.

“No place.”

Of course I needn’t tell you that now every time there’s a jam, the beloved specially looks for this car and stops right behind it. He looks for Meru cabs to follow when traffic is slow moving.

And I seriously think that car needs to put on a pair of trousers.

1 comment:

Raindrop said...

now am going to definitely look for this one...u got my instincts all stirred up now ;)